After a week "off", I am satisfied. We spent days doing much. And days doing very little. It was all good.
The things on the list that I/we did/were better at/focused on:
- Sew - Pillows, Reconstructed Denim Skirts for the girl.
- Make yogurt. YUM. Granola. Double YUM.
- Try once a month (once every two weeks?) cooking.
- Try new recipes.
- Read more. Frequent the library. Filled up my hold queue!
- Spend more time with each of the kids individually every day.
- Play WITH the kids more. Stop telling them to "go play", and GO. Play.
- Eat healthy consistently. Plan meals. Eat out less.
- DAILY devotions. Pray more.
- Go to the gym consistently.
Decluttering progress: Red spaces are undone as yet...
- Kitchen (pantry, cookware, serveware, pots and pans, fridge - everything)
- Upstairs Bath storage
- Chickie's Closet
- Downstairs Bath storage
- Bug and Monkey's Closet
- Playroom Closet
- Master Closet
Things I still want to work on:
- Take the kids to the park, gymnastics center, Bouncin' Bears regularly.
- Spend more time with each of the kids individually every day. (Yes this one is in both categories. On purpose.)
- Do more crafts. (I loathe most kid's crafts. Bug LOVES crafts. It's a worthy sacrifice.)
- Read to the kids more often.
- Just hanging out with the Papa in the silence. We fill it up too much. TV, internet, movies...
We have a barbecue planned here tomorrow night. I think we've got a total of 18 adults and 10 kids coming over to grill and chill. I'm looking forward to seeing some family who just flew in from Outside, along with good friends. =)