Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oooh! Ooooh! Melanie tagged me!

Melanie tagged me with the "six quirky things" meme!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......

1. I clean out my ears at least 2 times a day, but often more. I'm q-tip obsessed. It's a sickness.

2. I can put my feet behind my head. One at a time, but I used to be able to do both at once. Interestingly, Bug has never seen his mama do this, yet he does it all the time. Weird, no?

3. I am obsessive about getting to see/open the mail first. And it's one of the highlights of my day. Sad. Even on weekends, the Papa brings the mail to me to open, since he knows the joy it gives me, and the wrath he'll suffer should he rifle through or open anything first.

4. I hate socks and will wear flipflops as far into winter as I possibly can. As long as the snow isn't deeper than the flipflops, I'm good.

5. I love to dance to good booty shaking music.

6. I have to have my feet out of the covers when I sleep, I feel really claustrophobic with the sheets tucked in at the end of the bed, so I always yank them out and kick my feet out completely.

I'm tagging...

Meri
Kristin
Wife and Mommy
Rachel
Naomi
Keri

No comments: