- watering, weeding, eating
- having a garage sale and making $477
- organizing and redecorating the playroom
- blueberry picking
- walking, running, hiking, biking
- baking batch after batch of muffins to freeze- the zucchini is keeping us hopping
- missing the papa, bug and monkey when they went to Washington to visit the papa's mama.
- going to the gym almost daily
- spending time with good friends
Ahhh. Summer. Why must you end?
I registered the Bug for 1st grade the other day. My first baby. 1st Grade. I don't know how it happened so fast. He is giddy with excitement and can't wait to get back to his friends and his favorite teachers. I'm already missing him. And Monkey is gonna be lost those first days without his big bro.
Didn't summer just begin?